Everything Under The Sun... And Then Some!

Saturday, December 26, 2015

MACROSS MEGA MARATHON | EPISODE 1: BOOBY TRAP

Some of you might be familiar with the Gundam Mega Marathon I've been on for the past couple of years and I'm not abandoning it, but with the announcement of the new Macross Delta tv series, I realized it had been quite a while since I had watched Macross. Therefore, I'll be going on a Macross Mega Marathon, which should be a little less consuming than the Gundam Marathon.
Don't worry, I'm not giving up on Gundam; I'll of course be watching G-Tekketsu as it airs. Anyway, I'll be posting my impressions here, just like with my Gundam thread.


THIS. IS. MACROSS.


After what happened with that meteor in Russia, I totally believe this.


Geez the Prometheus is high outta of the water.



YOR'S WORLD!! HE'S THE MAAAAAAAAN!
YOR'S WORLD!! HE'S THE MAAAAAAAAN!
Oh wait, wrong blonde.


The Mistral. And that's about all we know about it.


Kim Kabirov, being cute.


Kawamori's got a funny look.


You know, after that stunt that Hikaru pulled the first thing that would have really happened to him would have been that he would be beat up by the MPs.


WAIT, WHAT?! He just pulled the whole top of the can! Weird foreign sodas...


Looks kinda like an A-10 back there. Also, Roy, stop staring at the butt of the 15-year-old girl. Stuff's creepy bro.


Say what you will about the Death Star but at least that only fires when they tell it to.


OH! And the quarterback is toast!


The first of many "no smoking" reprimands.


Ye few ye happy few, ye band of Lancer IIs


This is why Carriers are not supposed to close to gunnery range.


Gnerls, the TIE Fighters of the Zentradi. Or maybe that's Regulds?


Yeah, it's almost as if getting into a plane you're not familiar with and taking off into a combat zone is a BAD idea, Hikaru.


I don't see your name on it!
Actually....


If Misa told him to switch to Battroid mode, why does it clearly go to GERWALK first and then complete the transformation AFTER it crashes?


There goes Studio Artland...


And Studio Nue...


The classic live-action end credits sequence


























No comments:

Post a Comment