Everything Under The Sun... And Then Some!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Gundam Build Fighters Episode 2

The Crimson Comet

It's time to Gundam!


The quickest way to a woman's heart
isto complement her cooking.  :D


Hmm, what's this, I wonder?
Devil Gundam mk. II?





Some of the main characters and their
Gundams/MS/Gunpla. I wonder
who that dude is who pilots the 
Sengoku Astray?


Calling it right now: Mr. Ral will, at
some point, fight Reiji and Sei with a Gouf.


This chick is either going to turn out to be
Yuuki's sister (because he's A CHAR) or
Reiji's sister or acquaintance.


Kitbash Qubeley?


Kampfer?


Sei's old man and the good 'ole
RX-78-2


Sei's mom still has it goin' on.


Interesting that they put the Build Gundam mk. II
at the end of the OP.


Wonder what that manga G-Wars is all about?



Plan that Gunpla, yo!


Additionally, that red Zaku-looking thing
back there? It's the unidentified
MS from Hayato's museum in Zeta Gundam.


A Zaku II, Zaku I and a Gelgoog.


Dude, Reiji, you're scaring the girls.



Heh.  :)


Seriously. If this was America, Mr. Ral
would be hauled off as a potential
child molester.  





Whoever would have thought we'd see the SUMO 
in action again? And I don't remember Harry Ord
using that high-power beam?


LIU KANG WINS.


Dude, you actually do look like a gorilla like that.


I see yooooooooouuuuuuuu.


HIS PERSONALITY CHANGES
WITH HIS HAIR!


I'm hoping this configuration means 
team battles in the future.


But is it three times faster than other
Gunpla?


Yeah man, work those Vulcans!


Whoops.


There are going to be so many more
Ramba Ral jokes now.


Beam me up Scotty.


That was my reaction, more or less.


Daaawww.


Er... no. MS Girls, pls.


Hmm, very very interesting. I wonder
if this means that Sei and Reiji will have to 
fight each other at some point?


Not quite what I had in mind when
I said MS Girls...


It would be hilarious if Kirara was voiced
by Lacus Clyne.


I wonder who they are?


And who he is...


...and who they are? Ral's groupies?
Where's the Hamon Crowley analogue?


A Zaku, Rozen Zulu... thing.


Zeon and Zanscare? What is this, the fascist's bar?


YOU WILL SEE THE TEARS OF TIME!!!

ALL IN ALL, I would give this episode 3.5 Mysterious Teleportations out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment