Everything Under The Sun... And Then Some!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Greatest Lines

I just decided to write down ten of Leonard Nimoy's best lines from his Transformers days (not that there have been many of them). Why? Why not? Leonard Nimoy is awesome, don't question it.

10. "You humans fail to see that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."
--Sentinel Prime, Transformers 3 (Dark of the Moon*)
Why this is in the movie I don't understand as the context Sentinel uses it in doesn't make much sense but hey, it's Nimoy's most famous Star Trek line, it's a Michael Bay Transformers film, don't question it!

9. "I will rip open Ultra Magnus and every other Autobot until the Matrix has been found!"
--Galvatron, Transformers: The Movie (1986)

8. "I hereby discharge you from duty."
--Sentinel Prime, Transformers 3, said to Ironhide right before Sentinel blows him to slag.

7. Galvatron: A coronation Starscream? This is bad comedy.
Starscream: Megatron...? Is that you?
Galvatron: Here's a hint. (Vaporizes Starscream) Would anyone else care to fill his shoes?
--Transformers: The Movie

6. I, Galvatron, will crush you just as Megatron crushed [Optimus] Prime!"
--Transformers: The Movie

5. "I will overlook your condescending tone if you heed the gravity of mine!"
--Sentinel Prime, Transformers 3

4. "Optimus! I brought you Cybertron! Your HOME! And you still side with the humans?!"
--Sentinel Prime to Optimus Prime, Transformers 3

3. "With this, my master, you will become MY slave."
--Galvatron, speaking of the Matrix of Leadership, Transformers: The Movie

2. "I only wanted the chance for Cybertron to survive. You must understand why I had to betray you."
--Sentinel Prime, Transformers 3

And the number one BEST line he had in all of Transformers--

1. "First Prime. Then Ultra Magnus. Now... you! It's a pity you Autobots die so easily, otherwise I might have a sense of satisfaction!"
--Galvatron to Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

*I  didn't want to have to always be typing Dark of the Moon.

1 comment: