Everything Under The Sun... And Then Some!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Spiritual Thoughts

Wow.


It's been about a month or so since I last posted anything here. It's entirely my fault though. Summer classes are fast and then I got drafted to work on the set of a horror movie called INSIDE.

Since it technically is Sunday for about 13 more minutes, I want to make the first post in a series of spiritual thoughts every Sunday. But... since it's late and I'm tired, I'm going to kind of cop out and quote an entry from the book Rejoice in Christ:

For because of the word which he has imparted unto me, behold, many have been born of God, and have tasted as I have tasted, and have seen eye to eye as I have seen; therefore they do know of these things of which I have spoken, as I do know; and the knowledge which I have is of God.
Alma 36:26

 

No comments:

Post a Comment