Everything Under The Sun... And Then Some!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Man Walks Into A Blog...

Well this is my blog. Why do I have a blog? Well mostly because I need to keep some kind of journal and Facebook just doesn't allow you to say everything you want to. What will I talk about? Well that's a little difficult to pin down because I never quite know what's going to catch my fancy on a given day. The title pretty much says it all. Everything under the sun and then some.


I'd tell ya about myself but I've learned to be cautious about the internet and what you put on it. So I'll just tell you a bit about the name of my blog. Where does White Phoenix come from? Well it started with a Yahoo email I had. I believe it was something like green_phoenix6@yahoo.com. Don't bother trying to mess with it, it's defunct. Why the name? Well, green is my favorite color and phoenix's are just cool. Six is also my favorite number. Nothing to over-complicated right? Now, I just got back from serving a mission for my church and I found my old email defunct. I didn't care much anyway as it was full of spam. So I created a new email with Apple MobileMe account. So why did I change the color from green to white? Well, let's just say that it has something to do with Power Rangers and leave it at that. What? I'm a child of the 90's, I can't be nostalgic like all those 80's Transformers fans that are always complaining that Michael Bay has raped their childhood??

Anyway, as I said, I'll be talking about whatever. The next post will probably be about video games, if I don't get to NCIS first. Ja ne!


No comments:

Post a Comment